Tuesday, December 4, 2007

There Will Be Blood

Are you an angry man? Are you envious? Do you get envious? I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. There are times when I, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I’ve built up my hatreds over the years little by little and, I see the worst in people. I don’t need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I want to earn enough money I can, get away from everyone. I can’t keep doing this on my own… with these… people.



This is the eerily relevant tagline from Paul Thomas Anderson's newest drama based on Upton Sinclair's book, Oil, which is already garnering best picture buzz.

1 comment:

Office Eating said...

I saw this when it showed at the Castro Theater in San Francisco. It's fucking fantastic. Everyone's talking up No Country for Old Men as the best picture. There Will Be Blood is by far a better movie.